Living a Fairytale

Sunday, August 14, 2005

My personal journals!!!

Today is Wednesday July 27th, 2005. It has nearly two weeks since I received gastric bypass surgery, I could never describe the feeling that I have everyday when I wake up. I have so much energy but yet there are days when I do feel like crap but that’s the price that you must take. I went in for my check-up on Monday the 25th and have already lost 12 pounds that’s great. I never felt so great. I couldn’t believe it!!!! Surgery went fine, I had no complications except when I awoke from the anesthetics. I just went crazy but we won’t get into that. I had some difficulties in the beginning but I am slowly working my way through them. I can’t believe how great I look, this is something that I would never have dreamed of. I feel like a million bucks, and I can’t wait until I stop loosing weight because them I am going to be even more happy. Everyone says I look great and I am kind of sick of hearing that but I still enjoy the compliments. It just shows that sometimes the biggest risk, is the greatest risk you could ever take. I don’t know how certain people feel but that’s ok. Hopefully in due time they will come around and express how they feel, and until them I can wait. I can already tell that my shirts are fitting better, I went from a 42C to a 38C and that is difficult because yes, I am loosing my boobs, but that is something that I am willing to risk to live a long and happy life. I will admit that sometimes it is hard to go through this difficult period of adjusting but its all something that I must go through, it is difficult at times but you look at the future and realize that you can’t screw this up, you can’t sit there and screw up everything that you have worked hard to get to. I’ve spent my whole life living in a back corner, and now this is my time to shine. I want to stay outgoing and I want to stay independent and I really want people to realize this. I will not change because of this, I will only change on the outside. And I hope that people do not change because of this. It means a lot to me when I have tons of support behind me, and helping me along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home