Living a Fairytale

Sunday, August 14, 2005

July 29th Journal

Today is Friday July 29th, how come I feel like certain people are acting differently???? I think that it is oddly strange but I am trying to deal with it as much as I can, but if this continues I will have to do something about it, it does bother me and I wish for it to stop. I never thought that saying how you truly feel could affect people in such a profound way, but hey that’s how I am. But sometimes it does come back to bite me in the butt. I am excited to return to work on Monday, it has been two weeks since surgery and I am nothing but thrilled, time has been flying. It feels like only yesterday that this all started, I can’t to see the future, it will be amazing. So far I have lost 15 pounds!!!! I have never been so excited for three bags of sugar!!!! I can already see the difference in my upper body, I can tell that shirts are getting looser and it feels awesome, I have lost three inches across my waist and two an a half inches across my chest. I feel great and so many people can tell the difference, and I most certainly know that I can. I can’t wait till the rest of my body does this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home