Living a Fairytale

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

One month anniversary

Today is Monday August 15th, today is my one month anniversary. I am super excited about being one month out, I can’t believe that I am made it this far without having major complications. I have lost 28 pounds and I feel wonderful, every week I get on the scale and watch that number go down, down and down some more. I feel like I could run a mile, well I technically can’t but that’s ok. So many people tell me all the time how great I look and sometimes I really don’t know what to say. I usually just say “yeah that’s what everyone says” but I don’t want to offend anyone but sometimes I wonder what do you say????? It’s hard to tell, and hard to say. My batwings are growing and I wonder will they ever go away?? Yes, I believe because my face has adjusted to loosing weight very well I think, my chins have just been going back into my face. I wonder if one day I will wake up and it will all be sagging?? Well I hope not, otherwise everything has been great the past couple of weeks. I have been trying to get adjusted to work and to how I eat and drink during work. It has been difficult at times but hey that’s the price that you pay. I have now been given the okay to start weight training and aerobic exercise. I am excited maybe all this skin won’t sag on me. I am going to work my ass of in order to keep at least part of it from sagging. I can tell that I am loosing weight in my waist because my smallest pair of jeans come out about 2 inches on me, that was something that I have never seen before. I’m really excited to be shrinking, I have never felt so great, EVER!!!! And its only been one month, I can’t wait till one year. Then I won’t know what to think. Well another week is going to go by and soon winter will be upon us Minnesotans!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger cbright123 said...

wow. i was just surfing throug and came across your blog. that's very inspiring. I've just started trying to exercise and watch my diet this week and it's been hard. You've been my inspiration for the day. thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home