Living a Fairytale

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Just another week!!!

Well it is just another week but hey that's cool. I hit my 30 pound mark last week and I was super excited!!! I can't believe how great I feel, I know that this is a long process and it will take time to adjust to everything but everyone seems to know how great I am feeling. I can do so much, I do have more energy but because my body is lacking nutrients I do feel fatigued at times. It is very difficult to adjust to everyday things because you don't know how you are going to feel. I take it one day at a time and hope that everyday gets better from here. I go to the doctor's tomorrow in Park Rapids and I hope that they give me the okay to start regular foods, I know that I can tolerate soft foods so why shouldn't I move on to the next step. I only have a week and a half till I move back to school in Duluth, I am really excited. I have so much to look forward to. This is going to be the greatest time ever, because I am going to be changing, it will be difficult I know but I hope that everything will be ok. My best friend came back from Germany yesterday and I am excited to know that she will be living with me in Duluth, she totally rocks and I love her to death. Well I will let everyone know how things go tomorrow!!!! Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home