Living a Fairytale

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Today is Wednesday September 7th, 2005. I’ve been up in Duluth for less than a week and things are going ok so far. I don’t’ mind my class schedule, but I know that I am going to have to work very hard in order to keep up and get good grades. I can’t loose focus this year because this year could make or break me and I don’t want to jeopardize anything. But things are ok, just being able to leave Brainerd and get away from so many people is a good thing. I hope that this is going to help me out with my stress and problems that I have been dealing with. Issues have been ok at home but people have been really frustrating sometimes. Everyone is going to be surprised when they see me because I know that I keep changing all the time and I just keep loosing weight. I hit my 40 pound mark not to long ago, I was going through a little bit of a plateau there but hey that’s ok. I say one of my old roommates today and se was so surprised to see how great I looked and she was just so shocked!!!! It was really amazing and I honestly didn’t know what to say to her. She just look dumbfounded. I do like those reactions but sometimes I don’t know how to react to things like that. I hope that I can get some photos of my now because my pants are getting bigger and my shirts are getting looser. I know that I am going to have go shopping just to get a few things to get me by. But for now I will manage in whatever way I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home