Living a Fairytale

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's been a while!!!!

Well it's been a while since I have been on here and talked about what's going on!!! I have been super busy with school and work!!! I recently celebrated my six month anniversary with Dave and it was so much fun!!! I had to work that day and he called my staffing office ( I work for St. Luke's Hospital in Duluth) and asked if he could come surprise me and he showed up with 2 dozen roses and it was so sweet and all the nurses were so cute and giggly about it!!! But anyways everything has been going great, I don't think about surgery lately, I don't think about everything that I have gone through, I just go through life like anyother person!!! It's still an adjustment but I think that I can handle it!!!!

I have been taking some mini vacations and have been trying to enjoy life as much as I can!!! I have been trying to go home as much as I can to stay close to my family and now that deer hunting season is coming I am really getting excited!!! I recently entered my first Enduro race and I made it not to far becuase I blew my clutch!!! hehehehe but we are getting a new clutch in the car and am going to enter it as an ice racer!!!! hehehe so that will be great!!! but that's about it for now!!! talk to you all soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home