Living a Fairytale

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Finals Week

Well this week is finals week, I have a pretty good final schedule, one final everyday till Thursday, then I get to go home. I will be home most of the time, because I can get some great hours there. I've just been trying to stay afloat the last couple weeks, have less than 10 pounds to go to my 100 pound mark!!! I'm really excited because this is something that I never thought would happen!!! 100 pounds, I think about it and me and my roomie Jessi were talking and she weighs 109 pounds (she tries to gain weight, but she just can't) and I told her that when I lose 109 pounds, I'm gonna tell everyone that "I lost a Jessi"(hahaha) Well we think it's funny, went over to my buddy Jake's house the other weekend, as Jessi's friends were down from Bemidji, so we wanted them to have a good time, it was hilarious over at Jake's house, I met so many people from my pre-calc class and we just laughed all night long about my professor who's really an idiot!!! It was good a very good time!! Last weekend I went to my friend Emilio's house for his end of the semester formal!! It was great, I loved being able to dress up and look great, and have people tell me how great I look, I have a couple pics that I'm gonna get up sometime. Now I really didn't feel like buying a dress, so I had my old Christmas Ball dress from my Senior year of High School, so I decided to re-do it. I cut it up and just sewed it so it would actually fit me, and everyone thought it looked great. But now it's finals week and I have two finals down and two more to go. My buddies Nick and Jake are coming back from Mississippi for Christmas, as they are on their way to Iraq in the next couple months. So I'm really excited to see them. Also my best gal, Nikki, left this morning for Hawaii, I am super excited for her to be with her husband, but I am sad at the same time because I'm really gonna miss her!!! But congrats honey you finally get to get out of Minnesota!!! Well that's it for now, I don't know when I'll be able to write again but everyone have a great Christmas and a great New Year!!!!

















me chillin in the chair!!



Pam and me, yes we know we look like idiots, but we weren't really ready




















emilio and me!! aren't we hot together!!! I love him to death!!















chin and me!!! he's cute too, aren't we cute together too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home