Living a Fairytale

Sunday, October 09, 2005

A crazy week over, and another beginning!!!!

Well, my very crazy week has finally come to an end, thank goodness. I did good on most of my tests, but I still don't know about all of them. I'm glad that this week is over because let me tell you it was terrible. But the weekend was awesome, me and Jessie (my roomie) had a movie night Friday we watched tons of movies, and had an awesome time. Saturday we went out on the town and just bummed most of the day, doing some shopping, looking for jobs and just bull shitting. We went out Saturday night, Heidi, Jessie, Jake and me went to some park that I can't remember its name but its like make out point basically and we saw some cars there that had some fogged up windows (and I hope you can fill in the rest) so we had to get out of there. We drove around and then decided to watch movies at my place and then we talked to Mickey Mouse all night long (hehehehehe) and I hope Mickey Mouse reads this, because if he does you were frickin hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! We all had a great time listening to you!!!!!!!!!!! But I couldn't sleep all night, so I'm on no sleep, but that's ok, I feel just fine. Today looks like a gorgeous day and I think that I'm gonna go walking down by Lake Superior, and then I need to finish helping plan for my best gal's bridal shower. (which reminds me I need to call her back) But today is another day, I hope that I squared things away with one member of my family yesterday but I guess we will just have to see. But another great weekend but another crazy week. Hey I'm looking for a house in Duluth and if anyone knows a great place, call me (218-788-1850) I want to get my own place and I'm in the market. Keep me up to date!!!!!!!! Thanks Love ya all!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home