Living a Fairytale

Sunday, October 02, 2005

A Wonderful Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today is Sunday October 2nd, 2005. It has been an exciting weekend here in Duluth, gone out for basically the first time since starting school. It was a great weekend and I had tons of fun, thanks everyone for making it a great weekend!!!!!! But it’s just another update and I wanted to let everyone know that I am doing ok, and everyday is another exciting day. I am been feeling a bit better about the whole family situation but still NO APOLOGIES TO DATE!!!!!! (hint, hint, hint) I believe that the first step that my family needs to take is apologizing because then maybe, just maybe I would be able to try to forgive them, I won’t forgive them, probably not for a very long time but forgiving is the best first step that I can offer them. Because of most of this I’ve lost all trust in almost everyone that I know and I know that is going to be the hardest thing to get back, well it‘s going to be the hardest thing for me to start doing again, trusting someone. I’ve lost people’s trust before and let me tell you it does suck, but sometimes you need to work hard in order to get that back and sometimes that could take a lifetime to achieve. But for me not trusting people is even harder in life, I can’t imagine me living everyday wondering if I can even trust myself!!!! I realized that I am going to have to make a trip back to my hometown and do a few things, I first need to get fitted for my brothers wedding (which I am still debating whether or not to be in based on many, many factors) but more than likely I’ll do it because I love my brother and Jenny to death and they have never done anything to hurt me. I also would like to practice shooting since deer hunting is right around the corner and also I need to get my deer hunting license or else I can go, and plus I really need to fix my stand and get it all set. I really have no other things that I wish to do in Brainerd but I figure I can get it done and over with and try not to get involved in anymore bull-shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I have a very busy week in front of me, lots and lots of tests so I’m gonna jet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home