Living a Fairytale

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Updating!!!!

Today is Tuesday September 13th, 2005. Everything has been going just fine up here in Duluth, had some car trouble but it’s all good now. Classes have been going great and I don’t have any complaints so far. I talked to my mom a little bit since she has come back from Alaska, they are all getting ready to go racing this weekend in Wisconsin. And I think that me and my friend Kelsey are thinking about going. It would be nice to see everyone and watch one last race for the season. But off to another subject, I just found out that my friend Nikki, is going to be getting married sometime end of October or early November!!!! I’m kind of in shock at the moment. But I know I need to call her and talk to her some more and figure out things. It just took me a minute when she was telling me to comprehend what she was saying. But I figured that I should write a little bit to keep people updated on how I’m doing. I recently weighed I think 255, so that’s 45 pounds down!!!!! YEAH!!!! It gets better everyday. I am wearing clothes that were to small for me to wear and I love it. But I hate growing out of my other clothes that I love. But it’s ok, because it’s all worth it. But I need to do some homework, but I’ll keep everyone updated ASAP!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home