Living a Fairytale

Monday, September 19, 2005

50 pounds down, in two months!!!!!!!

Today is Monday September 19th, 2005. Today I have the best news ever, I have hit my 50 pound mark today!!!!!!!!!! How exciting, I am honestly thrilled to death about this, you can’t even imagine. But just wanted to keep you up to date on things lately. I just got home yesterday from Wisconsin, went to the big racing festivities down there and it was all good. Wishing my brother would have done better but it’s ok, there’s always next year. Had some problems in the beginning with certain people but it blew over and I wasn’t about to let it ruin my weekend. My mom and dad seemed excited to see me, also my dad’s cousin Steve was super excited to see me. Also my cousins Callie and Stephanie whom I hadn’t seen since before surgery, they both didn’t even recognized me when they saw me which I thought was pretty funny. Everyone keeps saying I look good, so I just keep taking them all the time. I admit it’s nice but sometimes your like wow, will it ever end and the answer from my support group… NEVER!!! There’s always someone who will keep telling you, that you look great or whatever. So take it while you can and enjoy it. Well another week here in Duluth, then back to Brainerd for the fitting of my soon to be sister-in-laws bridesmaid dress, then work and my cousin’s wedding. How exciting, plus I think the Chrysler (aka my car) should be getting some new parts on him. Hopefully, well that’s all for now, I’ll keep you all up to date. Love ya!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home