Living a Fairytale

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I don't think I'm gonna make it??

Well this week has got to be by far the worst week of the school year. This week, I had a Biology test on Monday which I did pretty good on, Wednesday (today) I took my Pre-Calc test, I hope I did ok, (crossing my fingers), tomorrow I have a Chemistry lab report due, and also a Biology lab paper due. Then on Friday I have a test in Chemistry and also my Theories of Personality class. WOW what a week for tests. But it's already Wednesday and I'm doing pretty good so far. Tonight we have progressive dinner, where we go to other people's apartments and eat certain dishes that they prepare. Tonight we are making a caesar salad, granted I don't eat salad but I could honestly care less. And it's going to be great, we are eating with the Swedish guys who live in our next building and they are hilarious. I haven't stepped on the scale lately but I think I was down like another 10 pounds, (I think) I could honestly be wrong, but my support group thinks that I am doing great, and I think so too. I'm having some issues rehatched with the whole family war (as I have now deamed it) but have really good feeling that it will be resolved very soon, because now I realize what I have to do. Well I can't spill all of the details but we'll see how it plays out!!!!!!!! Love ya all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home