Living a Fairytale

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What's been going on in my life!!!!!

Today is Tuesday October 25th, 2005. It has been one crazy weekend, back in Brainerd for my friend Nikki’s bridal shower and bachelorette party it was an all out good time, had to deal with some issues that certain people had to bring up. And all that I am going to say is that I realized that there are some people who don’t deserve my friendship because all that they do is stab me in the back so guess what I am in the process of weeding out my friends. And honestly I feel better about it because then I don’t have to worry about them pretending to be someone that they are not. But any who, I saw my family which was really exciting because they haven’t seen me in a month and it seemed like everyone was happy to see me, but then again you never know. It was fun being able to see all my babies, they are all getting so big and I miss them a lot. I went to my nephew Jaeger's 4th birthday party Sunday and that was pretty exciting, he's just so cute. But this weekend is Halloween and I know that I need to make an appearance at Emilio’s party Saturday night or else he might kill me!!!! And I really don’t know what I am going to be, I’m thinking the devil, just because everyone says that I am a devil, so I guess I really wouldn’t have to dress up to much (laughing hysterically at this point) but I think that would work out the best, I got the red tank-top, short red skirt, devil horns and fish net stockings. Now I just need a tail, hmm I’ll have to make a couple calls this week. But it should be a great time, and I hope it is. But any who an update on me, I’m around 70 pounds down and I feel great, my pants that I just bought are now starting to get big on me and that makes me happy, but upset because I’m not a big shopper like some people. But that’s what I get for doing this surgery, don’t get me wrong I love it, but yeah there are downfalls. But that’s how I’m doing, 70 pounds in a little over 3 months, exciting. I can’t wait to hit the century mark which I hope will be in the next 2 months. Which I know I more than likely will. I guess I never really told anyone what my doctor gave me as a goal weight, well he told me anywhere between 130-170 now I know what your thinking that’s a big difference and I’ve heard that more than likely I’ll bypass that and be smaller but hey I’m happy with any number that pops up as long as I don’t go back to where I was 3 months ago. But that’s it for now, I’ll keep you up to date!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home