Living a Fairytale

Monday, November 14, 2005

Another update!!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know what's up the past week. Well things have been pretty exciting around here, things are changing and that's awesome. But the week went good, weekend was great, being able to hang out with the gang. We stayed in Friday night and just had people come over here, I don't think we went to bed until 4am but we had so much fun just being able to watch movies and talk. Saturday was great, I started my Psych paper, and I'm half way done with it (yea) Saturday night I went to my friend Zach's house, which was cool, then we went to my roomies friends house, and sang karaoke!!!!! It was hilarious, but we chilled, did homework on Sunday, I cooked dinner for Heidi and Jessi, then Jake called and wanted to come over so I said sure. Then we watched movies and had a fun night. But any who, another update, I'm still around 75 pounds down, it would help if I stepped on the scale but it's not about the number it's about how I feel. And I feel great. My pants are getting bigger and I realized that I am going to have to buy some soon, or find some. But I had the funniest thing happen the other day, I was filling my gas tank and they asked for my ID and the clerk asked if that was really me, so I explained to him about the surgery and then I showed him another ID so he would know it was me. I laughed so hard, but any ways. Just wanted to update, have a great week everyone, we'll talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home