Living a Fairytale

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Another Great Weekend

So this weekend was exciting, it was halloween weekend, well halloween is tomorrow but whatever, so Friday night I went out with my coolest roomie Jessie and met some wonderful men and had a great time. Saturday I went to Emilio's Halloween Bash, which totally rocked, I got ready with my old roomies, Pam was an angel and Amy was a kitty!!!! We looked super hot, we had an absolute amazing time you honestly have no idea. Then my roomie Jessie got off of work and she came out and we went to my friend Jake's house(p.s. Jake's really cute) his house was packed, wall to wall people and that place was awesome. I finally got the grand tour of the house, it only took like two months!!!! Everyone loved my costume I was the devil and a good one at that. I got lots of pics and I'll put a couple up for everyone to see. Later that night we went to perkins and it was hilarious looking at all the costumes. People are honestly crazy when it comes to halloween. Bur hey what do you expect, espexially from us college kids. But things are going good overall, life is still frustrating at times but I think I'm dealing with it just fine!!!! But another update, still around 70 pounds down haven't been on the scale to much lately. I felt sick the other day after I ate to fast, I was in such a rush and it didn't go well. Hopefully that won't happen again, yuck it was an awful feeling.

Al, Me and Emilio having fun!!!

Al and me he's a great guy!!!!

Chin and me!!!!!














Handcuffed it up!!!! The old roomies!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home