Living a Fairytale

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back to Duluth and enjoying every minute of it!!!

Hey everyone I'm back finally!! I am back in Duluth and it feels great to be back home and in my own bed for a change!! Last time I wrote I was in finals week, just wanted to let everyone know that I survived and now this next semester is going to be great! I love all my classes and it makes me excited to think that I am going to have a Bachelors degree in about a year!! Well let me tell you about what's been going on, not to long a go I hit my 100 pound mark, it felt so amazing to know that I could feel so great! I celebrated my sixth month anniversary on the 15th and I couldn't believe that its already been six months, my goodness I never thought this was possible! I think that the next six months are going to be great, it's going to be amazing to see how my life is going to be for the rest of my life. I recently changed my hair color so now it's really difficult for people to recognize me. It's funny to think that I finally fit in with people that I know and hang out with, I don't feel like the biggest person in the room and I don't feel like people are judging me like they used to. Its truly amazing to look back and realize how unhappy I truly was, and now I am so happy that I really can't believe it. I know that things will never be the same in my life ever again, nobody is gonna look at me like I'm a nobody but now they are gonna realize that I'm a somebody and that this somebody has feelings that can be easily bruised, because lately my feelings have been bringing me on an emotional rollercoaster!! But whatever, today is my first day back to school and I need to head out. I'll write soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home