Living a Fairytale

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

spring break is finally here

well it's been a while since I've been on this thing so I figured before I leave for break I would update. Well as of a couple weeks ago I have been hovering around 190 pounds that over 110 pounds lost...yeah I have lost a Jessi..aka my roommate who only weighs 109 pounds (she eats like a horse and still can't gain weight, and the doctors don't know what to do with her) I am not packing for my trip to Vegas this week, our plane leaves tomorrow and I am oober excited!! I really am looking forward to this vacation, plus I am really excited to watch the nascar race!!! I celebrated my birthday the other week and I had a really great time. I just want to saqy thank you to everyone who made my birthday special, thanks girls for coming up from Brainerd and having a great time with me. But anyways I thought I would just say hi and let everyone know how I am doing...p.s. my support group meetings have started up again and they are so much fun. But anyways I will update more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home