Living a Fairytale

Monday, March 27, 2006

just checkin in

well it's been a while since i've been on here so i figured another update would be great...well i've lost 115 pounds as of last week some time. I'm excited because that's a whole person it's mazing to feel this way, and some days I still amaze myself. Well it's finally official...my brother got married...yep it's finally done..it was a great wedding everyone looked really great. It was funny because I brought home my boyfriend Dave and he was happy to meet my family and I was really excited to introduce him to my family...considering the fact that I had to reintroduce myself to my family...which is very funny. But the wedding rocked, it was great and I looked great according to everyone so that made me super happy. Well not to much else has been going on lately...just stayin ahead in school and tryin to plan out my summer. Not sure it I am going to be moving back home or stayin up in Duluth...I am looking for a place up here and so fsar we are still looking...but anyways I'm taking a study break with Dave and Jessi and I figured I should let everyone know how I am doin...well talk to you all later...love ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home